Monday, October 30, 2006

Shirts!

I now have shirts available in assorted styles here.

There is also a shirt that reads "I wasn't diagnosed with cancer- cancer was diagnosed with me," for both men or women currently battling cancer, or those that won, but wish to make a statement with a shirt. My apologies for the higher prices- I'm really only making a few dollars of profit from each shirt, but any less, and Cafepress.com would be reaping all of the proceeds. Oh well, it's for a good cause.
Besides, this isn't about making a profit-- It's more of a rallying cry for those who are going (or have gone) through what we are. I can tell you, it was an amazing feeling to see six to ten of us in the hospital waiting room all wearing the same shirt for Anna.

Update coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home